Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's Free For A Reason

Some people may argue that things that are free are for very good reason. Not being a participator in this particular thinking - I have gotten numerous awesome free deals including my fifty Christmas cards this year - I am a huge fan of freecycle. If you don't know it - well do your own research. This weeks find a bag of boys clothing 3-6T. Sweet clothes for all three boys in one bag.
(a peak view of my favorite find)

(full effect)
Oh yeah this is a nigh on to powder blue, seventies style, jean like leisure suit. This baby was free for a reason. It was destined to end up in my home on this child. Never was there a little boy with a better personality to don this apparel.

7 comments:

candice said...

oh yeah baby! Lookin' good!

Ashley said...

seriously, I'm with you-screw the doctor! :) Those Lady doctors sure know how to dish out the weight advice; don't feel alone, you're not the only one.
I bought my baby crosstich the other day an thought of you :) Very excited to start my gender-nuetral / simplist-pattern-I-could-find-I-don't-already-have work of art.

Sommer said...

Oh my gosh that is awesome!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!

Ashley said...

Stylin!

whitney allison said...

So AWESOME!!! You know I love it. And you know I expect you to free it on down to Berky when Kody is done with it.

jaime said...

What a cute little man! Will we have the pleasure of seeing it in person at church next week? Love it!

ambyr said...

I WANT THAT!!!!! that is the coolest outfit i've ever seen!!!