Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Flesh of my Flesh

While packing what I hoped would be one gigantic suitcase for our family of six for a nine day trip to Texas
- I'm like the world's best packer -
I asked Kody what he would like to bring along. He abrubtly left my room ran to his and came barreling back with none other than a jean baby quilt I made him at birth that he sleeps with and a huge
- by huge I mean more than three times his size -
teddy bear Grandma gave him that he sleeps with. He threw both items in the bag, closed the lid, and tried to zip it shut.

A boy after my own heart I laughed at his picks and recalled telling Travis before we were married that marrying me would be easy for him because my material needs for a lifetime were very low maintenance
-inclusive of a King size bed and Down Comforter-.

Everything can be accomplished with a good night's sleep and no one knows that better than Kody and me.

1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

Have fun! We drove to Texas last year - enjoy the weather!