Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Longs Park Playgroup

I love our ward's Friday playgroups where we head to assorted parks to let the kids play their hearts out and the mom's talk theirs out. But Long's is great because they have a petting zoo area.
Although I was a little concerned to hear that the people who man the petting zoo area do it as community service and so I spent the next ten minutes eyeing the guy up suspiciously. In the end I just love to watch my kids have a good time. And I love all the girls in our ward. You guys rock my world.








8 comments:

whitney allison said...

I'm pretty sure if these people were even accused of child abuse/abduction/molestation, their community service would be served about as far away from children as possible. But way to keep your kids safe.

Solviej said...

I'm wondering what their crimes are!?! Long live playgroup.

Campbell Family said...

I thought play group was really fun too! Except when the lama smelled my hair. I was ready to leave!!Yea for great friends!!

kbhull said...

what is your email address i should use? email me!!1

Panda said...

i agree...woop-woop for playgroup!

Beckie said...

Yeah for playgroups. Glad to see your summer is a blast.

Sommer said...

wow, what a cool ward you have, sounds like a great park/petting zoo to visit.

Adams said...

Your entries always make me laugh!