Thursday, July 2, 2009

Take Me Out

It had been a while since Travis and I had gone on a date night. I asked him have you gotten any tickets yet to baseball games. One of the best perks of Travis's job in my opinion is the baseball tickets we tend to procure each season. He said he hadn't but the next day he shot me an email saying cha ching - we scored tickets today. So last night we headed to the Barnstormers game. We had four tickets and so we decided to take Bella and Wyatt. Date night was a success because not only did I get some alone time with Travis, the kids felt super excited and special to be a part of this night, and the stadium was partially empty and so the kids ran around when they got a little bored.
The kids' favorite part was being attacked by the smooch machine. And yes Bella does have ketchup all over her white shirt. It isn't a baseball game without a huge tub of french fries. Yum.

4 comments:

Beckie said...

Yeah for date night. We haven't done one is long time, too. Maybe we will try and squeeze one in before Jared arrives.

Biz said...

You guys are the stinkin' best parents.

Campbell Family said...

So fun! There's nothing like a baseball game on a summer evening!

Panda said...

...so though i'd wrather put a piece of ice between my toes than watch a game of baseball on tv, LIVE games hold some sort of magic to me. sounds/looks like a fun night!