Saturday, June 20, 2009

Texas Trip: Day 7

Feeling sad knowing that today is our last full day and that tomorrow we would be leaving.
Jumped out of bed at 7:30 wanting to fit every little last thing in.
We took the kids on a hike, they showed us the fairy homes.
We went to see Grandpa's barn, and to just walk some of the property.
Then Julie's, another cousin, husband, Mike, came over to clay pidgeon shoot.
We headed to the mounds to dig. I found my own arrowhead.
Ate lunch. Took naps.
Nana, Me, and the boys went shopping for clothes. Bella had gone on her own with Nana earlier in the week.
Had one last get together with family coming over to visit.
Turned into a huge party with standing room only.
Everyone brought dessert. That's all that is important to Travis's family.
We talked late into the night and had such a good time.
I love our family. They are all so great and so much fun.

2 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

I'm not surprised Travis' family is all about desert =)The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

I totally realized I spelled Kody's name wrong on my blog and fixed it. I was trying to punch out a few posts real quick and wasn't paying attention =) He was so funny, do you want me to email you his picture? I had a lot of fun that day too, we'll have to have a lot more like it this summer!! =)

Beckie said...

Sorry your trip had to come to a close, but it looks like it was full to the brim with great memories. Glad your back!