Friday, June 5, 2009

First and Last Day

Before and after shots are usually my favorites. It marks transitions, changes, and improvements. And so it is with Bella starting first grade. She was adorable and innocent and perfect in every way.
Before:
And now she is still adorable and perfect in every way, perhaps a little less innocent, but now she is a fabulous reader, good at math, and all around just a year older in so many ways. Each day she surprises me but in the most pleasant ways. My baby girl is getting older.
After:

6 comments:

whitney allison said...

She really is so big. What a difference a year makes. I remember holding her fresh from your womb. Crazy.

Mindee Graver said...

I love her pigtails, she looks so Cute! Have a fun time in Texas!!

Sommer said...

Such a beautiful little girl!

Beckie said...

Wow she is so grown up. I love her cute hair and is she ever not smiling?

jaime said...

Amazing how much they change/grow in just a year, isn't it? Hope you're having a great time on your trip! :)

Ashley said...

Oh goodness! How much difference a year makes!