Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tagged Again.

I have no problem writing seven facts about myself, but I cannot be burdened by so many rules. So here goes. The rules are as follow for all else interested.

7 facts about myself

The Rules
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. List 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

The 7 facts about myself:

1. I didn't really like Chocolate till I married my husband. Not that I hated it, I was just indifferent. Now it is a nice treat sometimes.
2. I hate being wrong. And even worse I hate to apologize when I have been wrong. Sorry Elizabeth. Never Again. Well probably again, but sorry.
3. Sometimes I wish I were black. They have all the good skills: athletics, great voices, and man can they dance.
4. The biggest fight my husband and I ever got in was over a mini tootsie roll.
5. I just bought a jogging stroller at a church auction for charity and turned around and sold it for a profit on Craigslist.
6. When I was younger I wanted 100 children and 20 till I graduated from high school. Just so I could have more than my mom, which is to say I am highly competitive. I have changed my views somewhat.
7. I love my life.

Tagged: Elizabeth, Emma, Candice, Mindee, and Beckie, whoever else can too.

2 comments:

Biz said...

7 Responses to 7 Facts About You
1.How far we have come from french fries. I prefer chocolate NOW though I know you probably do not yet.
2.You and Simon Cowell. I personally have found it’s worth it to say sorry to people you love. All the rest… tough luck.
3.You ARE black. You can sing. You are athletic. You can dance. AND I’ve seen your booty.
4.Remember when James and I got into that fight in high school and I broke my foot. The fact that I can’t remember why we were fighting is probably the dumbest fight I’ve ever been in.
5.It is these things that I LOVE MOST about you.
6.You’re insane. Save your money and we’ll go to the other side of the world and then you can tell everyone you’ve traveled the most far away.
7.You’re at high risk for being audited by the IRS.

Mary said...

Rebut to the above comments:
1.French fries win by a mile.
2.I'm learning, but it's slow going with this kind of pride.
3.Not to the degree that they can in any category.
4.You called him stupid. We both were teasing him actually.
5.I wonder if I should feel ashamed.
6.How 'bout I do both? Nicole's wordless Wed. pictures were inspiring.
7.I stopped worrying because although it would be a pain, I have been honest and did it the best I could. Worst case I give back the money if I made a mistake. I still don't think I did though.