Sunday, March 6, 2016

Accomplishments

Isabella and Wyatt participated in the Lancaster County "Who Wants to Be the Chemist" competition.  Although neither made it to states...both did great and proceeded through several rounds. 
I put together this awesome puzzle.  Oh how I love a good puzzle.
Travis and I already got down to the temple for the month of March.  Yay!
Both Kody and Issac participated in the Pinewood Derby.  Kody made a great showing, but didn't place.  Issac on the other hand was first in his age group and 2nd overall.  It remains to be seen if he will pay the fee to move onto District competition.
 
On the horizon is the start of Kody's baseball and Isabella's track season which I'm sure will bring them many accolades.  Additionally Isabella is making a ukulele with Travis for a school project.
The kids continue to do well in school.  Kody making more of an effort than every and seeing some of the rewards of that.
 
I hope that my kids are always as driven and motivated as they are now!

No comments: