Sunday, December 30, 2012

You Amaze Me

Bella,
You're pretty darn incredible.  I know it, but sometimes I think it is just my mother bias"ness" kicking in.  But then something occurs and it confirms that you are just amazing and spectacular and I feel so lucky and unworthy to be your mother.  But you know what, you make me a better person so I can't help but be happy once again that your mine.  Love you, babe.  Daddy and I are so proud. 
Mary

P.S.  For all of you who are wondering "what the heck", Bella was one of two fifth graders invited to join their middle school orchestra ensemble.  This group then is asked to play around town for special events, etc...Just this past week they played Christmas music at an area restaurant.  Oh and that is her orchestra teacher next to her.  When did teachers start looking like babes too.  I think I may be aging.  I never thought it would happen.

No comments: