Thursday, April 22, 2010

Catching On

my husband is a hunter. one peek into our house and many can see the fruits of his labors or hunts as the case may be. but what is not nearly as evident is that he loves fishing even more. all of our kids learned how to fish at about three. well trout season recently opened up down here and this past weekend opened up in the north by the cabin. and so around my house, you will see this-my kids practicing their casting into the neighbors backyard while standing on our retaining wall. and Kody begging for someone to lend him a pole to practice on. i wonder what Santa is going to bring this boy for Christmas this year.

4 comments:

John and Jennie Hair said...

That is so cute! Aaron would be right there with them casting his line too! He enjoys fishing. We wish you were close so that we could go fishing together!

Carrie said...

Sorry I made you miss book club! I think my brain fog is contagious.

Laura Lynn said...

Cute. They want to be just like dad. We love fishing too!

Ashley said...

That is funny! So that got that from Dad, huh? Do you tag along for fishing?