Thursday, April 1, 2010

And the Winner is...

After announcing a roll recipe competition on my blog, recipes poured in as comments and via my email address. They were all very yummy. Six weeks and many rolls later...I admit a lot of rolls were handed out to neighbors, sick friends, women having babies, my choir, and the likes because although a bread addict I may be I didn't want to also be 600 lbs and vying for world record holder in the weight category.
After much speculation I have narrowed it down to two recipes that I have baked more than once each determining them to each be equally good. They are Lori's and Anya's recipe. Although Lori's recipe contains a small option which lends the roll recipe into the start of cinnamon rolls. The cinnamon rolls are the best, over the top, and several friends have already asked me for this recipe already.

Because of this fact, Lori has been declared the winner. Lori, expect something in the mail in the near future - hopefully...the forth coming Easter and General Conference may disrupt my well laid plans. And with both of your permission, I would like to share the recipes on my blog. Please let me know if that would be okay.
Anyone interested in a new Easter Dinner Roll?

3 comments:

Sommer said...

oh yay, I hope they say yes. I'm always looking for a good roll recipe, especially cinnamon rolls.

Lori said...

Of course you may share it Mary! I'm so glad you liked them. They are definitely a favorite here. Jan's legacy should live on!

Unknown said...

Yummy. I am always looking for new recipes of ALL kinds!