Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Isn't She Beautiful

...if not a little crazy? But that may just be my favorite thing about her. I saw this picture of my sister who lives in Utah and despite a sisterhood filled with annoyance, hatred, best friendship, a little more annoyance as she threatened Travis's life while we were "dating", we are back to best friends.
And I hate that six state, two mountain ranges-one being the largest mountain range in North America, and 2087 miles seperates us. But she is beautiful and she is always just a phone call away. Expect one tonight Elizabeth. I love you.

4 comments:

Biz said...

Awesome crotch shot for the world to see.

Sommer said...

Yes she is beautiful!

Panda said...

hooray for the sistas.

Candace said...

i must agree...she is very beautiful. miss you elizabeth!!