Monday, November 23, 2009

Discordant to Sacrilegious

After working with a fair amount of children through school, primary, and my own, I have always felt you could tell a lot about the parents through what the kids say and do. Take a look at this picture and tell me what it says about me.
On the off chance you haven't figured it out, I know I didn't upon first viewing it - I'll decipher the drawing for you as Wyatt did for me. Their church lesson was on fasting and who they could fast for. Wyatt decided he could fast for Jesus, artwork entitled "Of Fasting Jesus". And this is Jesus shooting a gun and the bullet coming out.

I think I have tossed my theory on kids being a reflection of their parents. Much easier to accept it that way than determine I am somehow responsible for this craziness.

3 comments:

Solviej said...

I think it'd my fault since I'm his primary teacher!

Mindee Graver said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still Laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still Laughing!!!!!!!!!!!! wait.... nope, still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats freakin HILARIOUS!!!!

Adams said...

Oh my gosh that is funny! I bet Travis is one proud Dad right now!