Sunday, October 11, 2009

You Can Be A Big Pig Too

or you might not want to be. Because in our family we start by roasting the big pig for a party. Thursday Phillip and Jamie graced the state of Pennsylvania with their family's presence. Saturday she ran the Baltimore Marathon, her 7th - she's a rockstar, and then we had a party to celebrate their being here and life in general.

A fun party is composed of cool people:
(our fabulous runner)
(sister in law, sister, great neice, and husband)
(adopt a family member niece, brother)
(kids playing in Grandpa's dog's ginormous cages)
(contact a family member near you for details on this crazy crusty face)
(niece, brother)
(sister, niece)
(the girls - Ashley, Mindee, Me)
The rest is just details.

5 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

I. Am. Speechless. I think that is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen . . . I think you cemented it. . . I'm going vegan :) You seriously ate it?!?!?!?
Jonathan says: "Mary and Travis. . . you have to move away from there QUICK!!"

Jenny said...

Wow. The picture of that pig.
I'm glad that you had a blast with family.

Sommer said...

The pig was pretty gross looking, but isn't days like those with the people you love the best? That's when I think to myself that this must be what heaven feels like.

Ashley said...

what is life without a great pig roast? miss you guys!

Ashley said...

and also loving that you caught that particular crusty on camera!