Monday, October 26, 2009

Someday Can I Own That?

Yes, if you want to I say. This is the first time Issac has ever reminded me of Travis in anyway. After a year and a half of using our undeveloped neighboring lots as our own backyard, one of the lots has been purchased and building has commenced. Each day we watch a slew of heavy equipement come in and out. Issac is enamored with all the trucks and has started a list of equipement he someday wants to own and use. This is akin to Travis who has a somewhat long list of his own with the first seven already ranked in order. Maybe someday we will have our own little developer/builder just like Daddy.

4 comments:

Campbell Family said...

How, so how do you feel having those lots sold? I'm sure your boys are in heaven watching it all come together!

Mary said...

Sad because I feel like I am losing my backyard despite us never owning it and my garden, but happy because neighbors are always fun.

Ashley said...

Ahhh... every boy's dream!

Mindee Graver said...

Jonathan is the same. Every time he see's a tractor of some sort he ask's if he can have it for his birthday. Now he tells us when he gets bigger he is going to get one =) boys are so cute.