Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pizza and Pie

Perfect days are made of everyone being asleep but you and one child spending quality time together. Wyatt this particular day was my buddy engaging in many projects together. He helped me clean, craft, and cook. The major C's of my life. We made homemade pizza for dinner for the kids, inspired by Super Solviej - I'd make a link, but she's all privatized. And apple pie for me - totally my favorite dessert. And yes these apples came from the big basket that I won a few weeks ago. I have made apple pie, two apple crisps, two apple cakes, and we've had oodles of fresh apples, and still going.And yes this pie isn't baked yet. And yes these pictures suck because that is what happens when you take pictures on crappy cell phone cameras. And that only happens when you camera dies and that only happens after your kids drop it in the sand at the beach, and apparently it doesn't matter that you take it to a repair shop spend $80 and they tell you it's fixed, because it ain't mister. Lucky it's under warranty. Now I just have to take it back. But pictures are far and few between without my life support camera.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yeah for apple pie! Stinks about your camera, I didn't realize it was so bad!