Thursday, October 29, 2009

Women - A Role So Divine

Everywhere I turn I find women who inspire me with wisdom and courage. I find righteous women who love the Lord, their families and their lives.

I feel lucky to know these women, to call them my friends and each day I wake up excited to check in on them via their blogs. I learn new things about being a mother, about being a person. And each of them has something I am just a little jealous of, in a totally good way.

Women around the world amaze me with their similarities and differences. I can't help but feel closer to my Heavenly Father when I contemplate each of his unique creations.

3 comments:

Unused Account said...

Amen Sister!
I feel exactly the same way.
I never knew just how wonderful women were until the past three years and now I cannot imagine my life without amazing women around me to uplift, inspire, listen and make life joyful!

Lori said...

Mary, it has been so fun to follow your blog. I look forward to it everyday. You make me laugh and cry and remember how great it is to be a mom. You truly do "find nobility in motherhood". You even got me blogging again after a year off. You're amazing!

jaime said...

Beautifully put, Mary! :)