Monday, July 20, 2009

Cabin Photo Diary

100 pictures or so it seems - spare yourself and skip this entry.
This is Kody who had just seen a Denny's and was devastated we weren't eatting there. My son who is not two recognizes Denny's and started shouting it so we would eat there. Amazing.
So how could I not indulge that perfect sad cherub face. I'm weak, I couldn't.
Jr. Grand Slam, 3 pancakes, eggs, sausage, and bacon down the hatch. He ending up eatting half my food too.
Bella is always Miss Manners. I love this girl. She also ate her Jr. Grand Slam. Although she was sad to find they have discontinued the alien pancake face.
Issac can also eat like a champ.

Once at the cabin we filled our time with fishing. And salamander or newt catching.
Still working on the courage to hold them the right way.
The cabin isn't the cabin without shooting a couple guns. Bella is a seasoned pro.
Something about the crazy look in his eye makes me a little nervous.
But he is a pro too.
Issac is still perfecting his technique. And I love this picture where he is still shutting his one eye the way you need to do to aim accurately.
He may be young but he knows a good thing when he comes across it.
The world's most handsome man. And some wonder where our child's red hair comes from. Take a look at the goatee people.
Hyner View - my favorite place.
We were acting crazy and just playing.

Kody and me having our giggle time. I think this is the first time it has ever been photo documented. I love that Travis caught these pictures with a dozen others showing how Kody and I can get.
Seriously I love this boy.
We all played hide and seek. This is Kody and me counting.
Wyatt comes looking for us and what was hide and seek now becomes tag. Run Issac.
And a trip wouldn't be a trip without one of Issac's famous breakdowns.
Seriously I am in awe of my family.

4 comments:

kbhull said...

so can bella teach me how to shoot a gun-- i am sure she knows more than me!

KeNzIE said...

Such a cute family! It was fun getting to meet you all, now I can follow a blog and know who you are! Have a great day Mary!

Staigerfamily said...

You guys look like you have so much fun. I have to confess. . . the kiddos holding the guns made my heart skip a few beats. . . remember the introduction you guys gave me back in good 'ol Georgia??
Seriously--your kids are ADORABLE!

whitney allison said...

The picture of Wyatt with the crazy look in his eye is pretty hilarious. Nothing like a young child with a mohawk and a gun. I love Isaac's shirt! It's totally adorable.