Friday, July 10, 2009

Beach Bum

I'm a bit of a self proclaimed beach bum. Last year my favorite family activity was our beach trip. So I thought we'd do a repeat performance this year. But...until that trip in August comes I guess I'll have to settle for the pool. It's not so bad really it has been the best investment ever. The kids love it and I adore the sun, the water, and the smell of suntan lotion. After a long day it's nice to go home and take naps, but it's even nicer to see that my kids are all best friends.

6 comments:

whitney allison said...

A few things:

Isaac looks incredibly blonde!

That picture of Bella is hilariously adorable.

That picture of Kody makes him look like Pop Eye. (not sure how its spelled/spaced)

That's all.

Marissa said...

Are all of your kids still taking naps? My girls stopped taking naps about 9 months ago and it was the most depressing thing for me. No more 2-3 hour breaks for me during the day.

Campbell Family said...

Is Bella a model or what?

Ashley said...

I love the new background. Fits perfectly with the blog. I know I always say this but your kids are so cute! Really makes me want to head to the pool!

Beckie said...

Bella looks so grown up! I love the pool. Issy has swim lessons and we get to take advantage of his teacher's pool every now and then. Yeah!

Laura Lynn said...

Cute pictures! I am a total beach bum! That's why we head back to SC every year...