Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pen Pal Needed

So Bella has been wanting a penpal. I got online to find her one and found that for safety reasons all pen pal correspondances tend to be done through email. And if you want "snail mail" than you typically have to pay an annual fee so that they can screen for safety and keep track of who receives what addresses.

In the end I know that someone I know must know another 7-8 year old girl who wants a pen pal buddy. Obviously the farther away the better. Let me know if you guys have anyone in mind. Thanks.

6 comments:

Panda said...

my cute cousin has a cute 8 year old daughter in utah...i think she'd flip for a pen pal..especially a cute one like bella! want me to see if there's interest?

Campbell Family said...

I have an adorable niece in Indiana. Let me know if you're interested.

Staigerfamily said...

I have a 6-year old niece in Washington who would love a snail-mail pen pal. Let me know if Bella is interested.

Ashley said...

I have some 9 year olds that you would be interested... but they are in Dover. Is that too close?

The Doctors Wife said...

Anna would love to have a pen pal.

Tricia Packard said...

Again a U tird but...I think that Kaylie would get a kick out of it! Let me know. :)