Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Family is My Life


I never thought I wanted to be a mom especially the way my sister did, my great friend Emma did, or the way Mormom women do, but it is an amazing blessing. I am loving it and the small moments change me - sometimes for a short time, and sometimes for a lifetime. But before my husband and these kids I had my siblings and I have known from a young age that they are everything to me. I can't live without them. They are my best friends. So here is a shout out to the ones on either side of me. My brother, crazy man, who is the youngest (and girlfriend) and my sister who is right above me. I love you guys.

2 comments:

whitney allison said...

Technically I'm closer to you in age then James. You know, 364 days. But I'll let it slide that you didn't put my picture up as your next closest sibling just because of something as minor as blood.

Biz said...

As I was trying to say, twice this morning... I look freaking disgusting in that photo. It's in my STM office back in PA (which means you stole it from off the computer). I'm easily 20 lbs heavier there. And if you had any true sibling affection for me, you would replace it with a more suitable pic. I'll email you one. BIG KISSES POOKIE!