Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Make Me Crazy

I'm sure the people who read this blog know me and therefore know my flair for the dramatics when faced with the slightest challenge. So here I sit living with my mother, hopefully in transition for our new home in Pennsylvania, and all my stuff is in assorted boxes in assorted areas, storage sheds, the shed on our property, and the garage, with the minimal neccessities in the house unpacked. Good thing I brought my scrapbins in. And I am searching for my journal endlessly. Much to my chagrin it refuses to be found as if it has a life of its own. Or the cosmos has conspired against me to have a little laugh at how I will deal with my frustrations without my typical writing therapy. Or how long the little revelations of human life and character will be forgotten if I don't write down the things I observe as I watch humans interacting with one another, my favorite hobby. People are always shocked how much I watch considering my busy, somewhat discombobulated state myself. Amazing what a talent like multitasking can do for a person like me.

No comments: