Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Maybe I Miss Utah Too, Bella

Bella is the most frequent person to say she misses Utah. Wyatt sometimes agrees. I insist upon emphasizing the good things about Pennsylvania, but to be honest there are things I miss too. I miss my house, which is now filled with renters who I fear are destroying it. I miss the entertainment center I had to leave behind because of no room on the moving truck. Good times were had - see picture. I miss my friends, my ward, my lifestyle, the sun. But no need to dwell. I do love Pennsylvania, the rain, the green, the people. So here's to starting over or new again.

6 comments:

Biz said...

What do they say? Oh yeah. The grass is always greener...

I'll give you one guess as to what I miss. Here's a hint. It starts with a P and ends in an A.

whitney allison said...

Utah misses you too. Tell Bella I miss her giving me a make-over with blue glitter "blush."

Anonymous said...

We miss you too! You're hard to duplicate! For example, what other human adult that I know can contort her body to fit into the same space that her small children occupy? Just another fascinating quirk to you! By the way, nice job on the blog... you're such an overachiever!
candice

ambyr said...

mary-I love your pics! I haven't seen you in forever...since I lived in Utah with Mindee! I hear your back east...family is always good to be around! looks like yall are having fun.
www.ambyrporterphotography.blogspot.com

Sechrist Family said...

What we wouldn't give to be in PA instead of Vegas!!! We have missed Utah since we left almost 8 years ago! I know how you feel.

Anja said...

Mary!! I found your blog through candace and Beckie and nicole's! I'm just finding more and more! You have such a cute family! I"m glad to see your doing well!!