Monday, June 16, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

 I can't believe that my sweet boy loves to bring me flowers.
 Sometimes I wonder if I am even pretty if I am not smiling.  I feel weird.
Kody's teacher was the best.  After a baby shower from the class and some difficulty, she had to be on bed rest and missed the last week and a half of school.  Talk about sad little kids and equally sad teacher.  She was just perfect for Kody!
 No matter how many I see, there is something magical about a double rainbow.
Found this gem at the elementary school.  Does Issac even know who his dad and heritage is?  This is the same boy who went deer hunting this past Thanksgiving.  Hmmm.
It's so funny to me, how getting older makes your kids more cool.  Walking to Bella's symphony concert...she says I'm like the Beetles Abbey Road Cover when I ask for a picture.
 
Love these kids.


No comments: