Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Severely Taken Out of Context

When people ask me how I've been, I often think,

Big wheels keep on turning
Proud Mary keep on burning
And we're rolling, rolling
Rolling down the river.

Although lyrically not a perfect quote, it's what comes to me.  Life keeps moving, I keep being the driving force, and our family just keeps pushing forward.

But if you're the type who likes details we had:

a Beaver son (he likes to take paper and turn himself into animals)
 the Merry Mohawk
 One bout of stomach flu right before Christmas - we kept it contained to 1 child
 my sous pastry chef - layman's terms cookie helper
 the teachers sang christmas carols to the kids on the last day of school - love Manheim Central
ward christmas party - bishopric dressed up as elves and skipped about
 the "original" pastry chef
 what travis does with a camera - takes pictures of my butt and boobs, i spared you the other
christmas eve party: aka Shepard's dinner
 happy cousins
 the mom's chatting
6 Christmas stockings sewn, take that, doubting Thomas(s) - you know who you are
 trolley ride - downtown Manheim - new year's eve
a happy wyatt

dancing in the square

Myself - I prefer the details. 

1 comment:

Emmalee said...

I miss those sweet little kids!!! I hope ya'll had a very merry christmas