Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Girly Noises

Bella this year has become very aware of the types of girls there are.  She has come home asking me if she is a girly girl or a tomboy? 

A couple of days after that she came home declaring she thought she was a bit of both.  I agree.
Likewise I would have classified myself the same way.  But alas apparently I am delusional.

Because while laying on the floor stretching the other day, I was informed by Travis, I love when you do that.  I asked, "Stretch?"  And he said, "No, make that girly noise."  Me "What?"  Travis "You make a little girly noise every time you stretch whether in the morning or whenever.  I just think it's cute.  It's one of the few super girly things you do."
This is the scathing look he received afterwards. For one, taking pictures of me stretching and, two, uttering inanities like the one above.

No comments: