Monday, September 6, 2010

Back 2 School and Other Missed Items

Bella this summer finally conquered her bike without any training wheels.
I did too!
The last week before school started, we had Taste of Manheim. One of our monthly downtown type events. I love our city. All the restaurants and vendors bring out food for cheap and people eat, Bella's dance studio performed, and we watched a projected video on a 3 story inflatable.

The day before school started I took the kids to the park behind our house that just got finished about a month ago as part of the requirement for our HOA. We played and snuggled a lot that last weekend. Man I will miss those kids during the day.
First day of school giddiness and fashion statements. The kids picked their own clothes of course.
Bus stop reunion - the girls have missed one another this past month as we moms have been too busy to get together as often as we used to.
First day of Pre-K for Issac. Our school district has a Pre-K program. They meet everyday from 8:15-11:00. This will really help Issac get ready for all day Kindergarten next year.
Kody was home by himself for half his birthday. He helped me make his cake and lick the beaters.
Since he was the only one home, he got to sneak a cupcake before the b-day celebrations.
To help him wait to open presents till everyone got home he got to open his cards throughout the day.
Present time.
He is the world's best sword fighter. Three swords later he is one happy camper.
And last week I had another girls' night. It is always a good time catching up with friends.

3 comments:

Sommer said...

I love their little back to school outfits, especially Bella's. So how is Kody adjusting to his siblings in school? Is he having a hard time? I love how much you have girls nights and what a good group of friends you have.

We Three Queens said...

I just love seeing what's going on in your family. The kids are darling. I can't believe how big they're getting already. They look great.. and Bella is just lovely.

whitney allison said...

I still can't believe its back to school. I can't believe its September. But I must say, I'm loving it. Does your house feel deathly quiet with only one kid around?