Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Love...

going down memory lane,
{6 high school friends and midnight Denny's runs}
{Travis and college roommate Denny's runs and snake bite}
{midnight marathon gabfests}
{prepping for my first date with my now hubby}
{Taco Time collectible figurines}

being with my family,
{Costco lunchtime samples snack runs}
{Intercourse Berry Festival}
{summer vacation}
{backyard camping}
{weekend getaways}

talking to my sister on the phone,
{about the Bachelorette}
{about crazy people and things}
{about our dream trip to Italy/Greece}
{about nothing at all}
my personal time,
{to go out with my HS girls for a monthly date}
{book club(s)}
{reading in bed}
{evening walks with my neighbor}
{and my upcoming FL trip}
comparing pictures from years ago of the kids to now,
buying cheap cereal (35 boxes for $45 at Amelia's),
brothers who play happily naked in the tub,
and my husband who is the world's best dad.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

3 comments:

Sommer said...

So cute and I LOVE the bachelorette. I'm rooting for Kirk or Roberto all the way =)

Ashley said...

I have been wanting to go to Amelia's! I can't believe you got all of that cereal for so little. I LOVE bargin shopping!

By the way... cute picture for your heading. I like your hair.

Biz said...

I'm back. A couple of business trips later and I'm in town. Which means we have to talk. You know, about the Bachelorette and a the Swede I kissed.