Monday, June 28, 2010

Flattered/Frustrated

Coming home was frustrating since my car is at the dealership being fixed for the second time since I left for Florida.

My water is undrinkable. Both high in nitrates which is toxic for infants and just plain unhealthy for adults and filled with cryptosporidium which is a fiercely bad bacteria. Seriously having to boil all water that comes into your home is unthinkably archaic.

And I am sick from not sleeping more than five hours once while away and running around like a crazy person partying my nights away.

But my neighbors brought me a gift upon my return having missed me immensely while gone.

My husband told me how much he appreciates everything I do and told me if I ever need a break or personal time again let him know because he understands now.

And Kody came running into my bedroom at 5:30 this morning, said I missed you, and promptly cuddled up and feel asleep with me.

But best of all...Bella told me this morning while you were away everything fell to pieces and even though I had fun it wasn't as fun because you weren't there.

But on a more bittersweet note, we are in the middle of repainting the office so my computer is temporarily not in use. So a full update including pictures will be forthcoming later.

3 comments:

Biz said...

Phone date tonight. Me. You. Name the time, babe.

Ashley said...

Way to look on the positive side when you've had some downers! I hope everything turns out okay with the car!

candice said...

Let me join in the love fest to say how much I still love you... even though you are far, far away. Life is always more fun and exciting with you around! I'm sorry I don't stop to let you know more often! I was talking to someone in our ward the other day and I mentioned you and one of your quirks. She said, 'You still talk to Mary?" It caught me off guard. Of course I do!!! A friend like that you don't let go of!!