Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Lover (I Wish)

Many of you who know me know that I have a somewhat substantial crush on Matthew McCounghey. My claim to fame is an autographed portrait of him. Anyway thanks to Elizabeth here is his most recent media debut. Look at link before continuing.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx/?news=326312&gt1=28101

Now my defense here is that yes he is weird, but totally sexy. I am not looking for a lifetime love or soulmate as I already have one of those. I am just looking for raw and potentially fun and whamo, you have Matthew. And placenta is indeed very nutrient filled. And if you plant it below a tree who knows, it may start budding tiny babies. Okay so not really, but it is in all good conditioner so there. I lust him. What can I say?

5 comments:

whitney allison said...

Dude, he's a freak. And not just for using human tissue as fertilizer.

Anja said...

Ok, This is better compared to what people do here in Ashland (it's a liberal, hippy town 10 miles N. of us) I used to nanny for a family there, and the wife was prego at the teme. She had her baby while I worked for them, in her tub, no midwife until after, drained the bloody water out the window while I was there and I cleaned the pan that they FRIED her placenta in to eat! Yummy! Oh, and the cord was wrapped around a chop stick, drying in the window!

Staigerfamily said...

oh my gosh. . . that last comment is so DISGUSTING! I can't believe it! I actually have a brother with a few "placenta" trees. . . weird. . . but oh well. Eating it--now that is so disgusting!

Sechrist Family said...

Mary, I share your your lust for Matthew, ever since I saw A Time To Kill I myself have been smitten. Freak or not, he is still hot!

Sechrist Family said...

I don't know why it keeps saying Cole, I will have to fix that, clearly Cole does not think Matthew is hot, that would be me, his mother. :) Lindsey