Sunday, August 24, 2008

Beach Pictures

Not neccesarily in any order here is our week at the beach summed up in a few pictures out of over 300 and a short video clip.
The community pool for our beach house. In the afternoon after naps this is where we headed.
Kite flying one evening. I love one dollar kites.
Peter and his cute little family.
Races: this is me with the kids. I gave them half the distance head start.
Bella, Wyatt, and Kylie buried to their heads in sand.
Kody just happy and chillin'. The camera was on the wrong setting, but I like the picture anyway.

This was the night we got there. Too late for a swim so we went to the beach and boardwalk after dinner. This is the moon on the ocean. It had a magical feel and I just knew it would be an awesome week. Which it was.
The kids playing in the sand. The water was pretty intimidating.
Wyatt our bravest ocean farer trying out his surfing luck.
Our cute family. I love my kids.
The one night a new weather system had blown in making for super choppy water for just one day, but when we arrived at the beach there was a mini cliff 3 plus feet in some areas where the water was pounding. This picture does no justice.



Me having fun just like when I was a kid, minus the leaner body. It was wonderful not to be an adult for minutes and hours at a time on this vacation and just be silly. I love the beach. When I grow up I want to be a beach bum.

12 comments:

Candace said...

woo hoo sexy girl!!! I'm so jealous. glad you had a good time

Stacy said...

Looks like everyone had a good time i see no sad faces. oh how i wish i could go to the beach. Utah lake is NO beach.

Biz said...

I AM a beach bum. But I have missed you. Welcome back.

Mendy said...

Hey, were you guys in Ocean City last week? My family was, too! The water was really rough, wasn't it? It was like the ocean didn't want us in; it kept spitting us our as fast as it could!

Mindee Graver said...

I was wondering when you were gonna post pic's of the beach. It sucks we missed out this year, but I'm glad you guys had so much Fun! Here's to next year!

whitney allison said...

Looks like so much fun. Love the kids heads sticking out of the sand and love the family pic, Wyatt's face in that one is hilaroius.

nicole said...

Jealous, Jealous and JEALOUS but so happy you guys got the time together. I love the beach. So now that you're back you want to get together and play(it won't compare to the beach but it might just be fun anyway)

ambyr said...

isn't the beach wonderful!! I love how you just get in there and become a kid again!! You're a fabulous surfer by the way! looks like yall had a blast:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I too am a big fan of the beach. It can be so relaxing. Glad you had fun! :)

Beckie said...

Very, very jealous. I have never had my kids at the beach and I haven't been to the eastern ocean since Whit took me to VA beach in 96 before EFY.

Rachelle said...

oh wow, what i wouldn't give to go to the beach on the EAST coast! california coast is so different. looks like you guys had an awesome trip - glad you went. :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time!! I love all the pics especially your family one! Gotta love the beach!