Thursday, May 8, 2014

Warm Weather Happy

I always think the season I am in is my very favorite until the next season rolls around and then I think, "oh...this is actually my favorite season."  This cycle happens over and over again.  I guess it's a blessing to be so content in each stage of life.  And it's especially exciting on the change of each season.  So as Spring weather has taken root, I can't help but think that Spring is my favorite season with warm days, thunder showers, cool nights and mornings and green all around. 

I most love the burst of kids playing outside.  I love hearing the happy laughs and the made up games.  But sometimes you have to go to old standby favorites.  And my kids and the neighbors always return to Red Rover.  Can it be dangerous?  Yes, but they're pretty good about keeping it fairly tame.

I love me my warm weather happy.

No comments: