Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Give Me A "T"

T - Tenacious (go getter)
R - Responsible (our family will never want for anything)
A - Amazing (needs no explanation)
V - Valiant (worthy and excellent)
I - Inspired (both because he is close to the Lord and a creative genius)
S - Service (he just excels at it, like no one else i know)

It may seem like I could drone on for hours about how wonderful my hubby is.  I'm sure it makes some people crazy, but I just never in my wildest dreams imagined I could be this happy or lucky or fulfilled by another person.  He supersedes my greatest expectation everyday.  And so post after annoying post I'm still raving about this guy.  I love you, T-Rex.  Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw thats cute:)

Fancy checking out my new blog? or even commenting? would mean so much to me.

http://itsrainingdaisies.blogspot.co.uk/