Thursday, July 8, 2010

Entering July

What better way to start the month then with a girls' night.
Yes we went to see Eclipse.
Yes it was good in the same way the other movies were good, entertaining, ridiculous, but tons of girly fun.
Yes I am one of those girls who goes just to watch Jacob shirtless. And on occasion I might make a cat call or comment regarding his state of semi undress. But that's what girls' nights are all about.
No my friends and I, we don't do anything halfway.
Yes we all got matching t-shirts insofar as your team orientation was concerned.
Yes we put our last names in iron on letters on the back. And one husband who shall remain nameless even donned a matching shirt upon our departure. I'll let you read what it had to say for yourself.
Yes his head is purposely cut off, because he would like to remain anonymous and he was afraid to end up on the blog.
Yes we got ourselves the candy for team Edward and Jacob.
No it wasn't good candy, but it still made us laugh.
Yes one of us bought the bucket of popcorn that is plastic with the twilight picture on it.
Yes I inherited a bucket from my newfound friend from the row in front of us. He only wanted the refiillable popcorn. I only wanted the bucket. And so at the end he turned it over to me, half filled with popcorn no less.
Yes some girls behind us said I would not want to meet that team on the soccer field referring to me and my hood rats.
No they wouldn't because we are fierce.
Yes it was a good time.
Yes I was very tired the next day from staying up late. But what can you do? Girls just wanna have fun.

2 comments:

We Three Queens said...

Emile went premier night. Brie and I went Thur. afternoon.

Laura Lynn said...

Sounds like you had fun!