Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Chaperones Anyone - Take 1

Field trip season is here.  I am almost always a chaperone.  Almost always, I love it.  It's like a special date with your child and a few other students.  Almost every week in April in May, I go on one.

First up, Hershey Chocolate Lab and Factory.  Tons of fun, been there before, always happy to go back.  There was a bit of to-do with Kody's lunch.

I signed him up for a school packed lunch.  He told his teacher he was going to pack from home.  She believed him because so often I let him speak for himself.  I didn't believe him when he told me I needed to pack him a lunch.  When I got to school he had no packed lunch from the school, I had not brought a packed lunch for him.  But alas, it's Hershey and it's a tourist attraction, we of course there was a cute cafe where we got him a Pizza kids meal.  He said it was good.  Possibility for a bad day avoided.  All went well.

I learned to listen to Kody.  He usually knows what he is talking about!

No comments: