Saturday, March 15, 2014

It's Official

She's 12. 
 I can hardly believe it. 
You see that little, cute brunette in the bottom right. 
She's all mine.   
This is last night. 
The night of her birthday and sleepover party.
12th birthday party
Where to begin with this girl???
Well she was the cutest chubby baby.
She made being a mom easy, especially for me who is not the most maternal.
She could belly laugh by 2 months old and I would laugh just as hard.
6 months
When she was younger she had health issues. 
But even still she was so easy.
Not to say that she isn't ever stubborn, because she has the longest fit of any of my kids - 4 hours.
3 years
But at the end of the day she is just a girl who wants to be happy and get along with everyone.
She'll make a lot of personal sacrifices to ensure that peacefulness.
She's a lot like her dad in that way.
I've never met a person who didn't love her.
4 years
As she got older, she's become my biggest helper.
She's my best friend.
She's super wise beyond her age.
She may be packaged in a tiny shell, but she's not timid.
8 years
She loves her Heavenly Father.
She loves her parents.
She almost always tries to do what is right.
She's pretty amazing.
 
I love you, Bella. 
I'm so excited for you.
You'll love being 12, entering Young Women's,
going to Girl's Camp and continuing to grow up.
And I'll try and love it just as much as you.
But it just makes you one year closer to going out on your own.
And I'm totally not prepared for that.

No comments: