Sunday, September 2, 2012

Prepping for School Before/After

The week after we got home from vacation - Travis was home.  We played, went to the Turkey Hill Experience, fished, and started prepping for real for school, including the annual Father's Blessings.  I love this experience as I learn more about my children through Heavenly Father and their father as the mouthpiece.  As our neighbor, who is not a member of our church, once said after Travis gave her a blessing for healing "He really has a gift, Mary."  And he does, It's the Priesthood and not a day goes by that I'm not thankful that our family has full access to it. 

With those father's blessing, I think I garner as much peace of mind as the kids.  What I wouldn't do for my tiny babes who aren't so tiny anymore.  And as I am forced to introspection I can't help but feel pretty proud....first day pics




P.S.  They have all had hair cuts since.  They couldn't get me in the week before school started.

No comments: