Tuesday, January 14, 2020

This and That

 This "rocket man" got a 1900+ lego piece 3.5 feet tall apollo rocket.  He loved every minute putting it together.
Stake dances are so fun.  I love the friends my kids choose.
Dont drive too fast.  This is what happens.  It's sad and it sucks and it's a good reminder.
Cypress Grill in Boerne.  Super delicious.  Maybe my favorite place.  Got a huge gift card from a friend.  Turns out the first meal they sisnt charge the gift card.  When I brought it to their attention they still gave us the comped meal.  Yay the gift that keeps giving. 
I think we are getting takeout to frequently.  I stocked each car we 3 sets of silverware for those times far food forgets or is short but I still have tons leftover.
Wyatt's birthday present, father/son bonding project, and hopefully someday cherries out car.


No comments: