Thursday, November 23, 2017

Grateful November

1. The Atonement - the older I get, and the better I get, the more I realize I need it.
2. Travis - he is my idea of perfection
3. Isabella - my enthusiastic joiner
4. Wyatt - my sensitive searcher
5. Issac - my optimistic outdoor enthusiast
6. Kody - my empathetic teaser
7. My family [shout out to Ebet]
8. That our new house feels like home
9. My friends - I'm sure I've said this a hundred times but I've got the best ones in the whole world and I hope each one of you know how much I can't live without you.
10. Jennifer Canada - thank you for all the rides, for all the breakfasts, and for all the care you give to Isabella.  We adore you.
11. Exercise Buddies - whether it's running or walking or combination of both I love you girls.  Mary Lunt, Jennifer Bowling, Heather Maloney
12. Weekend getaways with the hubster
13. Food [YUM]
14. Aging - I like myself better every year, so the number means nothing to me.
15. My husband, Mr. Fix It.  He saves us thousands every year.
16. The Sun - I'm a heliophile
17. Books, books, and books
18. Sleep - I'll never feel like I have enough but I'll take every minute I can.
19. Service and anyone who has given it to me - it's my love language
20. Hard work - nothing feels better than getting to the other side of it
21. My country - if we sing, talk, or speak on it, I'm all tears.  It's the best in the world.
22. Modern appliances - allows me more time with my kids
23. Thanksgiving - the best holiday of the year and a kick off to a month long kindness spree

No comments: