Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Boo Boo's Birthday Interview

What's your favorite thing to do?
Practice Piano, not when I first start but while I am doing it and after I really like it.
What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Linguist of some sort.  Most likely in the business area of the world.
What is your favorite food?
Chocolate Chip Pancakes, especially late at night.
Who do you like to hang out with?
Ana Sophia, Shannon, I'm really starting to join the Boerne Community Theatre Kids
What do you do really well? 
Everything....no I'm just kidding.  Procrastinating!
What makes you laugh?
People who are quick and witty and people who are generally excited about things in life.
What is the best time of day?
Ooh, morning.  Like really, really early morning when no one is awake, like before seminary.
What are you afraid of?
Going off to college
What do you like to do with your family?
I like to sing, hang out and bond with you.  I like to wrestle with my brothers.
What do you like to learn about?
I guess Spanish and I guess dancing.  I am remembering now that I am doing it again how much fun it is and how much I like it.
Where do you like to go?
Hang out in my room a lot now days, and I like to go to the store, because then I can convince my mom to buy me stuff.  I guess everywhere, a little bit here, a little bit there.
What is your favorite book?
Little Women - Lousia May Alcott - Currently Illuminae
If you could have one wish, what would it be?  
Am I allowed to have infinite wishes. (NO) Then I wish I could always have with me at the time what I need when I needed it. 

This was actually filled out in January of 2018 when I realized it had never been done for 2017.  I'm a bum...I know!

No comments: