Sunday, November 29, 2015

Issac Birthday Interview - 10 years old

What's your favorite thing to do?
play on my tablet, Terraria
card games with Mom

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
a YouTuber - this is hard - I don't know
I want to make Legos

What is your favorite food?
Tacos

Who do you like to hang out with?
Chase and Nolan and Brycen and Seth

What do you do really well? 
Play Video Games
Play with the Dog - Dog Whisperer

What makes you laugh?
When Mom tickles me

What is the best time of day?
Probably like 11:30 because that is recess at our school

What are you afraid of?
Lots of stuff
I don't want to admit I'm scared of the dark, that's just sad.

What do you like to do with your family?
Play card games, Family Home Evening and games

What do you like to learn about?
Social Studies because we learn about Indians

Where do you like to go?
Skyzone, Laserdome and the Movie Theater
 

What is your favorite book?
I Totally Funniest
James Patterson 


If you could have one wish, what would it be?
I don't know, because I'm having a perfect life right now! 

No comments: