Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What I'm Thinking

Short Term Projects:
Processing Apples - making dried apples
Canning Tomatoes
Read book club books
Grocery Shop
Brandy get her permit
Finish Issac's Bear
Finish Wyatt's Faith in God
Buy winter stuff for Bella and Wyatt
Plan and Take NY trip with Bella and Christie
Read Book Club book(s)

Mid Term Projects:
Clean off my bedroom Chair
Wash blinds
Wash walls
Put refrigerator in Storage Room/Clean
Christmas Shop
Finish Issac's Faith in God
Plan Issac's bday
Clean Garage and Get ready for Winter
Read the other 20 books on my nightstand
Lose 15 pounds
Create a Family History Kick Off Program
Finishing picking Choir Music for Christmas


Long Term Projects:
Racing T-shirt quilt
Finish all other Faith in God and Scouting Advancements

So a million things need doing, but here I sit with quiet time for the second night in a row.  And instead I am contemplating life, my life, my priorities and wanting to record it for my children or maybe grandkids.  It's nothing special that I'm thinking, but just that Family is really what it is all about.  And I couldn't love mine more.  And I can't give more credit than to Heavenly Father.  As a Mormon, we are taught that if we are obedient to his commandments he will bless us.  I feel very blessed and I know that it is a direct result of his promises. 

No comments: