Thursday, November 1, 2012

October to Christmas in the Blink of an Eye

October is done.  I don't have many memories of it.  Life is cruising by me but in the most blissfully happy way mostly, so I can't complain.  I have to look at my camera to remember what I have done.  Good thing I am a picture junkie.

In retrospect...
 halloween party with friends - theme reality tv stars (Bret Michael and superfulous ho)
 school halloween parties with wyatt (above) and kody (below)
 surprising Issac's teacher for her birthday (The Big 4-0)
Farm Show
 School field trip to Farm Show
Wood Carver lighting the bench on fire to get fur coloring
 Our once a year Fundraiser - Race for Education
 A visit to Dutch Wonderland with the family
 Fun Run - all schools in the district compete to boast highest number of runners participating
 OMEGA field trip with Bella
 
Downtown Lancaster dates with the two younger boys
while Wyatt is in Karate and Bella at Fulton for acting class

No comments: