Monday, July 27, 2020

Birthday Interview - Mary

This was almost a big one, 39!  I can't wait for next year, but this year and every year is always a great one!

What's your favorite thing to do?

Reading, Puzzling

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
A Counselor and/or Therapist

What is your favorite food?
French Fries, Seafood 

Who do you like to hang out with?
My Family, My Friends

What do you do really well? 
Sleep, Read, Google

What makes you laugh?
My kids, Awkward Situations

What is the best time of day?
When I get to take a nap

What are you afraid of?
Not really anything - but my family dying (if anything)

What do you like to do with your family?
Vacation, Play Games, Hike

What do you like to learn about?
Counseling, Sleep, The Brain, Most anything

Where do you like to go?
Any place I have never been before

What is your favorite book?
The Alchemist, The Book of Mormon

If you could have one wish, what would it be?
An Eternal Family


No comments: