Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Isabella Becomes An Adult

What's your favorite thing to do?
Watch movies with my roommates

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
PA - Physicians Assistant

What is your favorite food?
Uhhh, I hate this questions, mmm - a lot of foods.

Who do you like to hang out with?
My roommates

What do you do really well? 
I...um....I can cook really well.

What makes you laugh?
Stupid stuff, when me and my friends do stupid stuff that is funny.

What is the best time of day?
A little after midday, but not yet the evening or morning.

What are you afraid of?
Just falling short of my goals.

What do you like to do with your family?
Ummm, hang out with them and play wrestle with my brothers.

What do you like to learn about?
Biology, the body, stuff like that.

Where do you like to go?
The beach, the woods, on walks, wherever I just like being outside.

What is your favorite book?
Oooo - probably The Death of Ivan Ilyich

If you could have one wish, what would it be?
That my future family will be happy!

No comments: