Friday, March 16, 2018

Sweet Sixteen Never Looked So Lovely


What's your favorite thing to do?
  • Hang out with friends, mostly because I have a car, so it's easier to do it
What do you want to be when you grow up? 
  • Executive of Humanitarian Relations at an International Company
What is your favorite food?
  • I don't know, I eat a lot of new stuff now, so I don't have a favorite food
Who do you like to hang out with?
  • Ana Sofia, Shannon, Caitlain
What do you do really well? 
  • Procrastinate and pull off decent grades
What makes you laugh?
  • Portugal, the man - Feel it Still (the laughing part of that song) I just think of when they recorded it and what must it have been like
What is the best time of day?
  • Morning, like 15 to 30 minutes after I wake up
What are you afraid of?
  • How stressed I'll be next year
What do you like to do with your family?
  • Cuddle, one on one time
What do you like to learn about?
  • Different Languages and people's views on different social and political aspects of life
Where do you like to go?
  • Everywhere, I have a list of places I want to visit
What is your favorite book?
  • Little Women
If you could have one wish, what would it be?
  • Infinite Wishes, but if not that...that I could be happy all the time, but not all the time, because then I wouldn't know what happy is, so a happy life, happy about my overall decisions

No comments: