Sunday, January 29, 2017

You Say It's Your Birthday and I Agree

Dear Wyatt,
I love you so much.  I am so glad that you are a perfect angel 98% of the time.  And I know that the other 2% of the time when your teenage brain is betraying you and "Scumbag Joe" has made an appearance that it won't take too long for you to realize that you have hulk raged out before you will turn right back into my angel. 

I love watching all the new changes taking place because they are just indicative of how much you really are growing, if not in height yet in every other way.  And it was no surprise to me to hear all of your answers regarding sleep and bed because my prior to this year, needs the least sleep boy, is changing.

But you don't ever seem to get to old to sneak up on me and give me kisses and hugs.  And on our Netflix nights you are thrilled to get the coveted next to mom spot, but will more often than not defer to a younger sibling.  You are a great brother, an amazing son, a sharp student, a ready smile'er' and all around charmer.  I love you so much.  happy birthday!
Love, Mom

What's your favorite thing to do? Video Games or Netflix

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Psychologist or Neural Scientist

What is your favorite food?
Chinese or Hamburgers

Who do you like to hang out with?
Bailey, Mikey, Neil, Zeke

What do you do really well? 
Read

What makes you laugh?
Jokes, bad jokes, dumb jokes

What is the best time of day?
When I am sleeping!

What are you afraid of?
Oblivion - the unknown

What do you like to do with your family?
Play video games, board games

What do you like to learn about?
Math and Science

Where do you like to go?
My bed

What is your favorite book?
The Paladin Prophecy and The Alchemist

If you could have one wish, what would it be?
Infinite wishes, but if I can't have more wishes, a successful life.
 

No comments: