Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas - A Huge Success

A-N-T-I-C-I-P-A-T-I-O-N...
the kids have to wait until 8 to open presents. 
 I always get below them for a charging down the stairs picture.
 This year we got them a puppy. 
It was wrapped but whining. 
They tour open the big boxes thinking it was in there, but no. 
Temporarily distracted by bean bag chairs, they continue to search.
 Had they only gotten the puppy, it would have been a success,
but alas they also got toys that made them all smiley and happy.
 Bella got a girls trip with two friends and their mom's to NYC.  She is elated!
 Grandma and Mom open their presents too. Kody made Dad a mug.
 Wyatt gets a basketball and envisions his game winning shot.
Travis is jubilant over his reloading kit.
 Sibling gifts are always a huge hit.  Happy hugs fill my heart with joy. 
It can't be Christmas without a Lego set or two.
I hope you had a Merry Christmas too.
That Santa, your family, friends and loved ones filled your happy bank.
We sure felt it here!

No comments: